Highlands Engineering is seeking a full-time Licensed Land Surveyor (L.S.) to add to our team of growing professionals to provide an excellent service to our client base. This position offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement.
- Conduct field surveys for boundaries, topography, GIS data collection, etc.
- Perform construction staking for project site layout, roadways, paving, structures, drainage features, etc.
- Prepare legal descriptions, assemble field data, and perform survey calculations.
- Interact with clients while managing quality control throughout projects and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Perform tasks independently with high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Use company equipment and vehicles in a responsible manner.
- Associate Degree in Land Surveying or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Knowledge of drafting software such as AutoCAD and/or Trimble Business Center.
- Ability to work extended hours and outdoors in all types of weather and terrain conditions.
- Ability to travel and lift approximately 50 lbs, and do repetitive work such as lifting, bending and standing for long hours.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients.
- 4-20 years of relevant experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record to operate company vehicles.
We expect the candidate for this position to be highly motivated and able to perform independently as well as be a team player.